Subject: Heated spatula

Heated spatula

From: Sultana Ruxandra Polizu <sultana_ruxandra_polizu>
Date: Tuesday, April 18, 2006
We are a group of easel paintings restorers from the National Museum
of Art of Romania and we are very interested in acquiring
conservation/restoration tools and materials for our needs. For the
moment we are interested in buying heated spatulas for consolidation
the paint layer with temperature control and an aerograph with
compressor. Could someone help us to recommend some suppliers or
shops dedicated to conservators?

Sultana-Ruxandra Polizu
Easel paintings restorer at MNAR

                  Distributed: Friday, April 21, 2006