Subject: Human hair

Human hair

From: Sabine Kuypers <sabine.kuypers>
Date: Wednesday, April 19, 2006
I am working for my  dissertation at the ethnographic Museum der
WeltKulturen in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. "My" object is a wooden
sculpture from the Cameroon grassland. Natural human hair (African
hair) is stuck to it. The hair is applied on a kind of unknown
cement of natural material. Does anyone have experience with the
stabilization of natural hair?

Sabine Kuypers
Am Grossacker 7
35444 Fellingshausen