Subject: Eastern Analytical Symposium--addendum

Eastern Analytical Symposium--addendum

From: John Scott <nyconsnctr>
Date: Monday, April 17, 2006
Eastern Analytical Symposium
November 13-16, 2006
Somerset, New Jersey

Re the call for contributed papers and posters for the November 2006
Conservation Science Annual, "Electrochemical Methods in Metal
Conservation" for the New York Conservation Foundation and Eastern
Analytical Symposium: the abstract deadline has been extended to May
1, 2007

Due to the high volume of contributed abstracts recently submitted
to EAS on many topics, our abstract submission site is experiencing
technical difficulties. We are working with our webmaster to correct
the problem. Therefore, the deadline to submit abstracts has been
extended until May 1, 2006.

The 2006 Eastern Analytical Symposium and Exhibit (EAS)
<URL:http://www.NYCF.org/eas.html> will be held November 13-16,
2006, again at the Garden State Convention Center and hotel complex
in Somerset, New Jersey. Don't miss this opportunity to participate
in EAS's truly outstanding technical program, and join us to help
"Celebrate the Diversity of Science".

Building upon this theme, the Symposium will emphasize coupling the
latest developments in analytical chemistry with diverse application
fields. We will focus on addressing practical and economical
challenges that will enable you to be successful in today's
scientific environment.

We look forward to the submission of your abstract and apologize for
the inconvenience.

John Scott
New York Conservation Foundation

                  Distributed: Friday, April 21, 2006