Subject: Casein

Casein

From: Galeazzi Prune <galeazziprune>
Date: Tuesday, April 11, 2006
I am student in the conservation-restauration department at the
School of Art of Avignon (France). I am beginning research about
casein binding and would like to tackle the problem of rigid binder
on flexible support. But, first of all, I would like to find as much
information as possible concerning the history of this technique.

Galeazzi Prune
Student

                 Distributed: Thursday, April 13, 2006