Subject: Flock prints

Flock prints

From: Alexandra Greathead <alexandra.greathead>
Date: Tuesday, April 4, 2006
I am trying to do some reading on flock prints, particularly early
ones from the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, but with little
success.  I have collected together several useful articles on flock
wallpapers but want more specific reading now.  Does anyone have any
reading suggestions or know of someone researching this type of
object who would be happy for me to contact them.

Alexandra Greathead
Paper Conservator
Ashmolean Museum
Oxford, UK