Subject: Frames available

Frames available

From: Ian Marsh <ian>
Date: Thursday, April 13, 2006
    author.

I have a client who we made some large frames for and they are keen
to re-sell rather than destroy them. The Royal Academy of Arts are
selling 7 large frames that are currently displaying works in their
Chinese exhibition, The Three Emperors:

6 large frames - UKP850 each

Beautifully made from Sapele wood with a natural waxed finish, the
frame section is 65mm across the face and 80mm deep with a 10 mm
bevel on the inside and outside edges and an internal depth of 65mm.
The frames are glazed with 6mm cast acrylic, glazing size is 2184 x
1341mm (86 x 52 7/8 inches), total frame size 2300 x 1425 x 80mm.
The backboards are made from a softwood frame and 3mm MDF onto which
is stuck a 2200 micron museum board.  They also have a stainless
steel ruler embedded in them for magnets to attach to (this was the
device used to secure the Chinese hanging scrolls inside the
frames).

1 large frame - UKP900

Framed as above in Sapele wood, no magnets. 1840 x 1655 mm rebate
size, glazed with 6mm acrylic.

If you are interested in purchasing any of the frames at these
greatly reduced prices, please contact

    Lucy Hunt
    Exhibitions Organiser
    The Royal Academy of Arts
    +44 20 7300 5785
    Fax: +44 20 7300 5774
    lucy.hunt [at] royalacademy__org__uk

Ian Marsh
Travelling Light Archival Mounting and Framing

                 Distributed: Thursday, April 13, 2006