Subject: New site: Book and paper preservation

New site: Book and paper preservation

From: Steve Gaither <sgaither>
Date: Friday, March 24, 2006
    author.

About a month ago I posted some questions regarding book and paper
preservation and explained that I was developing a web site for a
graduate course.  The site is now up at
<URL:http://mysite.verizon.net/sgaither/preservation/>

If for some reason that does not work, try:
<URL:http://mysite.verizon.net/sgaither/preservation/index.htm> or
<URL:http://mysite.verizon.net/sgaither/preservation/BkPprPrs.htm>

I'm curious about whether this has any value to people here or if it
is just one more "list of links."  So, if you have any comments
about whether this is or is not of use, let me know.  If some do
find it useful, I'll leave it up after the end of the semester and
will try to keep it updated.

    author.

Steve

                  Distributed: Saturday, April 8, 2006