Subject: Publication on paper restoration

Publication on paper restoration

From: Roy Perkinson <rperkinson>
Date: Monday, March 27, 2006
I am pleased to announce that I have finished work on a translation
of Max Schweider's book (1950, 2nd ed., revised), Die Instandsetzung
von Kuperstichen..., etc., and it has now been published by the
Getty Conservation Institute in a very handsomely designed book, if
I say so myself.

The complete citation is as follows:

    The Restoration of Engravings, Drawings, Books, and Other Works
    on Paper, Max Schweidler. Translated, edited and with an
    appendix by Roy Perkinson. The Getty Conservation Institute, Los
    Angeles, 2006

Roy Perkinson
Head of Paper Conservation
Museum of Fine Arts, Boston