Subject: House paint

House paint

From: Lauren Allan <laurenmallan>
Date: Monday, March 13, 2006
I am interested to know if anyone has encountered problems with
paintings created with house paints. I would like to know what the
problems are specifically (i.e. loss of adhesion between paint
layers, loss of adhesion from ground layer, fading, etc), the name
of the artist who used them, how the paint was applied (if known:
ie. impasto splattering, brush, roller), and also what brand of
paint was used if it is known. Any help regarding this matter would
greatly aid in a study I am conducting on the aging properties of
house paints.

Lauren Allan

                 Distributed: Saturday, March 18, 2006