Subject: Dust

Dust

From: Zu-Chun Liao <zchun>
Date: Friday, March 10, 2006
In our museum exhibit room, the dust is very heavy. In the past
years, the museum staff try to improve it by the filter which is put
in the air conditioner. It does not work very well. My museum would
like to know whether the air cleaner machine can work out for the
dust control or not. Also, which brand of the air cleaner is the
best choice?

Zu-Chun Liao
Collection Manager
National Museum of Natural Science