Subject: Adhesives for photographic conservation

Adhesives for photographic conservation

From: Nicholas Burnett <nick>
Date: Monday, March 6, 2006
A two part photographic conservation question. A) Can anyone advise
on a suitable, non-aqueous, adhesive for photographs on glass.  One
that we know has been used is Araldite 2020. B) Does anyone know if
this has passed the photographic activity test?

In general we prefer not to readhere broken glass but there are
instances where it is essential.

Nicholas Burnett
Museum Conservation Services Ltd

                 Distributed: Thursday, March 16, 2006