Subject: Herex C70

Herex C70

From: Eugenia Stamatopoulou <stamatopoulou>
Date: Thursday, March 9, 2006
I am looking for further information about the Herex C70 foam (PVC
foam). I would like to check this material as supporting layer for
reinforce wallpaintings pieces. We need to reassemble those pieces
to one common layer and we would like to see if this material was
checked for its compatibility and stability in use with the back of
wallpaintings in addition with epoxy resins.

Eugenia Stamatopoulou
Preventive Conservator
The Dakis Joannou Collection Foundation

                 Distributed: Thursday, March 16, 2006