Subject: Polishing acrylic sheeting

Polishing acrylic sheeting

From: Mark Vine <vpackthread>
Date: Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Eugenia Stamatopoulou <stamatopoulou [at] deste__gr> writes

>I am looking for a material to polish a scratched surface of
>plexiglas. The problem is that the plexiglas is a part of the work
>that is a C-Print image. Do anybody have an idea about a polishing
>product that could be applied easily on the surface of the plexiglas
>and do not leaves any residue?

For over a decade we have carried a range of water-miscible,
silicone free  mediums for cleaning and the rectification of surface
defects, scratches and abrasive marks on acrylic surfaces including
both perspex and plexiglas.

Originally developed for the boatbuilding and aerospace  industry
the range includes several hand applied and machine based polishing
compounds.

An anti-static cleaning solution for use on perspex, plexiglas and
other acrylic products is also available. Full technical information
is available from our plants in Cowley, Oxford, England and
Springfield, Virginia, America.

Mark Vine
Conservation Resources
England