Subject: Source for large folders

Source for large folders

From: Jane Eagan <jane.eagan>
Date: Monday, February 20, 2006
In our library and archive collections we have a number of A0 size
plan chests for storage. I am searching for a supplier of folders to
use in these plan chests, but not having much success. Ideally we
would like to purchase folders that measure about 1200 x 850mm (w x
h) made from a single sheet of paper creased centrally along the
long dimension (i.e. not made from two sheets glued together). These
folders will be put into heavier folders, so they don't need to be
very heavy in weight, an archival paper of about 120 gsm would be
adequate.

If anyone knows of a UK supplier for large folders or has found
another solution to this problem, I'd appreciate any advice.

Jane Eagan
Head Conservator
Oxford Conservation Consortium
Grove Cottage, St Cross Road