Subject: Displaying ceramic plates

Displaying ceramic plates

From: Tom James Braun <tom.braun>
Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2006
I think this question has been posed before, and I will check the
archives, but is anyone familiar with a conservation-quality bracket
that could hold a ceramic dinner plate to a wall for display
purposes?  I am looking for either a commercial product that works
well, or a good design that our mount shop could produce.  We are
considering mounting between 40 and 75 plates to a wall, well out of
reach of visitors.  Thanks, Tom Braun

Thomas J. Braun
Daniels Object Conservation Laboratory
Minnesota Historical Society