Subject: Funding

Funding

From: Cynthia Johnson <pazzawinyan>
Date: Saturday, March 4, 2006
I am developing a project to catalog and restore the print and
drawing collection at San Lazzaro degli Armeni, an Armenian
monastery in Venice, Italy.  They have well over 6500 prints and
drawings (from the "golden age" of Venetian printmaking, the 1700's)
that have never been cataloged and are in serious need of
conservation.

As you can imagine, the list of restoration projects seeking funding
in Venice is very long. I am wondering if anyone has any creative
ideas on resource development?  I would also be interested in
hearing the experiences of others who have done similar long-term
projects.

Cynthia L. Johnson
Via Boccaccio, 61
50133 Firenze