Subject: Ink on paper

Ink on paper

From: Teresa Fernanz de de Bobadilla <teresa>
Date: Thursday, March 2, 2006
I have a drawing with ballpoint writing on the back as well as
fountain pen ink and accidentally someone sprayed water and alcohol
over it and put it on the press. The ink has moved through to the
surface of the recto and is quite noticeable.  Could anyone suggest
a bright method of "sinking it" back to the verso? I have tried
suction table but it was not efficient enough.

                  Distributed: Monday, March 13, 2006