Subject: Internship sought

Internship sought

From: Daniela Prata <daniela_prata>
Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2006
I have been a student in conservation and restoration of patrimony
(3 years) in Portugal and then had two other specialization courses
in Italy (gilding and paintings). Now I am working for four years in
an House Museum in Portugal--Vila nova de Gaia restoring and
conserving works of art. I would like to make a professional
specialization in Conservation and Restoration, given by the
Gulbenkian Foundation Portugal <URL:http://www.gulbenkian.pt>

With that in mind, and according to the conditions established by
this institution, I need to know if you would be interested in
accepting me as intern.

Among other information, I would like an estimate of what I would
have to for costs of living, for the de Gulbenkian Foundation
internship.

Daniela Prata

                   Distributed: Monday, March 6, 2006