Subject: Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)

Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)

From: Ann Attwood <ann.attwood>
Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Has anyone in the UK completed COSHH assessments and/or generic risk
assessments recently for an archive or paper conservation workshop
that they would be willing to let me have?  Our COSHH risk
assessments all need updating, to include mainly more process
specific information, but also more on safe storage and disposal,
and on arrangements to deal with spills and emergencies including
first aid measures.  I know I can get the information by going back
to all the manufacturers safety data sheets, and by going through
all our working processes, but rather than do it all from scratch, I
wondered if I some kind person might have already done it and would
be willing to let me have copies

Ann Attwood
Conservation Manager
Gloucestershire Record