Subject: ICON Book and Paper Group

ICON Book and Paper Group

From: Imogen Herford <herfimo>
Date: Thursday, February 23, 2006
The next ICON Book and Paper Group Beer Meeting will be held on 21
March 2006 at The Carlisle Arms, 2 Bateman Street, W1D 4AE.  The
nearest tube station is Tottenham Court Road however Leicester
Square and Picadilly Circus are not far away.  I will be there from
5:30pm.  This is an open invitation to all conservators from all
disciplines--the more the merrier. If you need any more information
please email me on imogen.herford [at] bl__uk. Looking forward to seeing
you,

Imogen Herford

                   Distributed: Sunday, March 5, 2006