Subject: Landscape preservation

Landscape preservation

From: Ingrid Neuman <berkart>
Date: Tuesday, February 7, 2006
I am working with a small historical society in New England which is
comprised of several buildings.  They are interested in preserving
the historic landscape surrounding their historic buildings in an
ethical and thoughtful way. Can others on this list refer me to
other historical societies which have been successful in this type
of endeavor?

Ingrid Neuman
Objects Conservator
Berkshire Art Conservation

                Distributed: Wednesday, February 8, 2006