Subject: Modostuc

Modostuc

From: Miguel Alexandre Oliveira Garcia <miguel-garcia>
Date: Tuesday, February 7, 2006
Margot M. Wright <m.m.wright [at] abdn__ac__uk> writes

>Does anyone know of a European supplier of Modostuc, preferably with
>a credit card facility? Plasveroi, the Italian manufacturer, does
>not have a credit card facility and it appears that there are no
>suppliers in the UK.

I'm a panel painting restorator working in Portugal, and my
colleagues of the painting area use the modostuc mastic. On behalf
of the Modostuc, in Portugal we can buy it online at
<URL:http://www.potassioquatro.com/cs/artigo/detalhe/686.html>

Miguel Garcia

                Distributed: Wednesday, February 8, 2006