Subject: Modostuc

Modostuc

From: Oda van Maanen <maanen>
Date: Wednesday, February 8, 2006
Margot M. Wright <m.m.wright [at] abdn__ac__uk> writes

>Does anyone know of a European supplier of Modostuc, preferably with
>a credit card facility? Plasveroi, the Italian manufacturer, does
>not have a credit card facility and it appears that there are no
>suppliers in the UK.

There is a supplier of Modostuc in the Netherlands:

    Lab Shop
    Breede Goorstraat 2
    7391 ZX Twello
    the Netherlands
    +31 571 276340
    Fax: +31 571 272774
    <URL:http://www.labshop.nl/>

I do not know if they have credit card facilities.

Oda van Maanen
Intern Conservation Studio
Van Gogh Museum
Postbus 75366
1070 AJ Amsterdam
Netherlands
+31 20 5705 950

                Distributed: Wednesday, February 8, 2006