Subject: Filling materials for ceramics

Filling materials for ceramics

From: Mina Thompson <mina.thompson>
Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2006
I am forwarding a message from a conservation student in Peru (see
below). Stephen Koob has forwarded her a couple of articles already,
notably his article on historic ceramic fills in JAIC, though none
include information on I 76 fills.

    I'm writing from Lima, Peru I'm a conservation student and I'm
    working on my thesis about refill materials used on ceramics. I
    would like to know if you have information about the refill
    material I 76 or information about the use of wax as a refill
    material on ceramics.

    Adriana Handabak

Mina Thompson
Associate Conservator