Subject: Dyeing supplies available

Dyeing supplies available

From: Tom James Braun <tom.braun>
Date: Friday, February 3, 2006
    author.

The Minnesota Historical Society has recently changed suppliers for
our textile dying work, and we have two sets of dye powders that are
no longer useful to us.  We were wondering if any other conservators
would be interested in using them.  We are giving them away, and we
can ship them to you.  The dyes are as follows:

    Ciba Geigy Solophenyl textile dye powders:

        Yellow A2GL             4 ounces
        Brown RL 130            4 ounces
        Brown AGL               4 ounces
        Red 3BL 140             4 ounces