Subject: Lab chairs

Lab chairs

From: Joanne Hackett <jhackett>
Date: Monday, February 6, 2006
Meredeth Lavelle <lavellma [at] buffalostate__edu> writes

>... I would appreciate any
>feedback from anyone in the field who perhaps has a brand or model
>of a chair that they can recommend or a merchant or contact that
>might be helpful. We are looking for five-caster chairs with an
>adjustable height and no arm rests. ...

We recently bought work chairs for the newly expanded labs at the
Indianapolis Museum of Art.  They are Capisco by Hag.
<URL:http://www.hag.no>, Everyone has been very pleased with them. I
believe they have the same chairs at the Museum of Modern Art in New
York.

Joanne Hackett
Textile Conservation
Indianapolis Museum of Art