Subject: Funding

Funding

From: Michele Marincola <mm71>
Date: Friday, February 3, 2006
Robert J. Milevski <milevski [at] princeton__edu> writes

>Are there any foundations or other organizations to which I may
>apply that might underwrite, partially or completely, the cost of a
>book conservator from Eastern Europe traveling to the US for
>training for a month?

The Trust for Mutual Understanding, based in New York, has supported
educational exchange between conservators of Eastern Europe and the
United States.  Visit  <URL:http://www.tmuny.org>; Richard Lanier is
the very helpful director of TMU.

Michele Marincola
Sherman Fairchild Chairman and Professor of Conservation
Institute of Fine Arts
New York University
14 East 78th Street
New York, N.Y. 10021