Subject: Suction tables

Suction tables

From: Friederike Vonderschmitt <friederike.vonderschmitt>
Date: Thursday, January 19, 2006
We would like to buy a suction cleaning table for our new workshop
but there are several types with varying technical details available
and we are not sure about the pressure which is required for
cleaning textiles on these tables. Does anybody know more about the
range of pressure necessary for cleaning textiles? We are already in
contact with a company in England but we need to tell them which
pressure we want so they can create a table for our needs.

Friederike Vonderschmitt
Textile Conservator
Museumssenteret i Salhus
Bevaringstenestene - Tekstilatelieret