Subject: Publication sought

Publication sought

From: Eric Palo <epalo>
Date: Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Barbara Appelbaum <aandh [at] mindspring__com> writes

>I would appreciate help finding reference to a book that I thought I
>remembered, but the information in my head must be either wrong or
>just too incomplete to find anything in AATA.  I thought that the
>book was a hard-cover volume of articles, edited by Norbert Baer and
>having a title that has something to do with decision-making.

You probably mean this publication:

    Rational decision-making in the preservation of cultural
    property

    Norbert S. Baer and Folke Snickars, Folke
    From the Conference:  Dahlem Workshop on Rational
    Decision-making in the Preservation of Cultural Property
    2000, Berlin, Germany
    Berlin: Dahlem University Press, 2001
    xvii, 304 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
    ISBN: 3-934504-07-8

You should be able to find a copy at libraries at Columbia
University, New York University, or the NYPL Research Library.

    **** Moderator's comments: Thanks also to the dozen or so other
    people who provided similar citations.

Eric Palo
Washington Preservation Initiative and