Subject: Renting conservation studio space

Renting conservation studio space

From: Rebecca Gee <rebecca.gee>
Date: Monday, January 9, 2006
We have recently moved to new (and very spacious) accommodation and
are considering the idea of renting space and equipment for the use
of other conservators in our local area. This will principally be of
interest to paper conservators.

Our room measures in the region of 200 square meters, and we are
thinking about renting a space of 10-20sq.m. Equipment might include
the leafcaster, vacuum table, fume cabinets and map wall.

What I am hoping, is to get an idea of what other institutions are
hiring space, and at what sort of price so that we can at least aim
for the right ballpark.

Rebecca Gee
Conservator
Devon Record Office, Exeter

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 18, 2006