Subject: Publication sought

Publication sought

From: Barbara Appelbaum <aandh>
Date: Monday, December 26, 2005
I would appreciate help finding reference to a book that I thought I
remembered, but the information in my head must be either wrong or
just too incomplete to find anything in AATA.  I thought that the
book was a hard-cover volume of articles, edited by Norbert Baer and
having a title that has something to do with decision-making.

Barbara Appelbaum
Appelbaum and Himmelstein
444 Central Park West
New York, NY  10025