Subject: Helmet

Helmet

From: Mark McMorrow <mark<-a>
Date: Thursday, December 15, 2005
Recently, I was presented with a problem that is outside of my
scope. Some vintage WW2 military helmets were donated to a local
museum, but unfortunately these had been painted over sometime
during the 1960s or 1970s.  I was asked if I could find a method of
removing the non-original paint in such a manner that would not
disturb the original paint finish. Any advice on products/techniques
would be most welcome.

Mark McMorrow
VP/Executive Editor, Sword Forum International

                Distributed: Thursday, December 15, 2005