Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <consdist-request<-a>
Date: Monday, November 28, 2005
Fair warning.

        The DistList will go on hiatus Friday Dec 16, 2005-Tuesday
        Jan 2, 2006.

        I, and all of Stanford, will be on vacation and will not
        respond to mail.

  The last mailing before the hiatus will be Thursday Dec 15, 2005.
  If you want to post something, be sure to get it to
  consdist<-a t->lindy< . >stanford< . >edu by NOON Wednesday Dec 14.

  Note that postings sent to any address but
  consdist<-a t->lindy< . >stanford< . >edu will *not* be accepted--no exceptions.
  And as always attachments, HTML, encoded messages or anything
  other than plain ascii text will be rejected. This is not new
  policy but I am going to enforce it strictly. If you need to
  review DistList policy, please see

      http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/
        byform/mailing-lists/cdl/instruct.shtml

        **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped