Subject: Mount Rushmore

Mount Rushmore

From: N.J. Bud Goldstone <budgoldstone<-a>
Date: Thursday, November 10, 2005
Has any experienced conservator inspected Mt. Rushmore since the
"surprise" free cleaning in early 2005 by the brash German company
that did a high-pressure cleaning on the presidents faces? I also
wonder about the condition of all the surfaces of the base of our
Statue of Liberty that got a similar surprise, free treatment from
the same company about 2 or 3 years ago. Just let me know please. I
live in lala and do not travel far. Their ads noting these deeds are
on their web site, bringing in other world-wide owners of National
Historic Landmarks for lots of Euros, I guess. Entrepreneurial as
all get out!

Bud Goldstone
Westchester, CA
N J. Bud Goldstone, writer, art conservation engineer

                Distributed: Saturday, November 19, 2005