Subject: Conservation of hominid bone

Conservation of hominid bone

From: Ashley Hale <ashley.hale<-a>
Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2005
I am a student at Algonquin College in Applied Museum Studies in
Ottawa, Canada and I'm doing a conservation paper on OH 9,
specifically about conservation issues surrounding it.  I want to
examine RH, Temperature, handling, storage, and
reproduction/reconstruction.  I have found some general information
on bone, but would like some ideas on specifics dealing with hominid
specimens.  Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Ashley Hale

                Distributed: Thursday, November 3, 2005