Subject: IPC meeting

IPC meeting

From: Imogen Herford <herfimo<-a>
Date: Monday, October 24, 2005
The second IPC Beer Meeting was held at the Old Bell on Fleet Street
and, as dark and sinister rendezvous in city haunts go, this was a
great success. We had a healthy turn out from LMA and the British
Library, three new graduates, one of which had come down all the way
from Northumbria, a Tate old timer, a splattering from the Wellcome
Trust and a lone mariner from Greenwich.  The next meeting will be
on Tuesday 1 November 2005 at Newman Armsm 23 Rathbone Street W1T
1NQ, +44 207-636-1127, which apparently sells very good pies.  The
nearest tube stations are Tottenham Court Road and Googe Street. If
you have any queries please contact me at this email address:
herfimo<-a t->hotmail< . >com

                 Distributed: Friday, October 28, 2005