Subject: Archaeological conservation dictionary

Archaeological conservation dictionary

From: Maryam Babashahi <maryam.babashahi<-a>
Date: Monday, October 17, 2005
I am interested in finding out whether an archaeological
conservation dictionary/glossary has been published in English or
not. I have carried out literature and net survey and I could not
find any thing specifically regarding this subject. Currently I am
working with this project for the Museum of Cultural
History-University of Oslo and I would welcome any ideas,suggestions
and recommendations concerning this project.

Maryam Babashahi
Archaeological conservator
Conservation Department
Museum of Cultural History
University of Oslo
PO Box.6762
St. Olavs plass
N-0130 Oslo-Norway
+47 22 85 93 73
Fax: +47 22 85 95 24

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 19, 2005