Subject: Dataloggers

Dataloggers

From: Jim Urich <jimu<-a>
Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Anne E. Downey <adowney [at] amphilsoc__org> writes

>I am looking to upgrade our environmental monitoring systems, and am
>shopping around for dataloggers. The HOBO models are attractive from
>a cost standpoint, but it seems with those that one must choose
>between real time display vs. easy portability of data.
>
>I would be interested to hear thoughts about others' experiences
>with various dataloggers both positive and negative as I narrow my
>search.

Pinnacle Technology offers a datalogger with the features that you
require. The ID/TRH has both a real time display (optional) and the
easiest and quickest portability of data of any datalogger.  It can
automatically download via the Internet and is compatible with most
spreadsheets and other monitoring software.  Free software is
available online for the automatic downloading of data and also a
manager program for monitoring multiple dataloggers. Additionally,
the unit sends an e-mail alarm whenever conditions exceed user
programmable parameters. Other optional accessories include a water
monitor or a motion detector.

The unit with optional realtime display sells for $700, including
shipping within the continental United States.  More information is
available at <URL:http://www.pinnaclet.com>.

Jim Urich, VP Sales and Marketing
Pinnacle Technology, Inc.
619 E. 8th St.,Suite D
Lawrence KS 66044

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 19, 2005