Subject: Conservation equipment for sale

Conservation equipment for sale

From: Dennis Baltuskonis <dbaltusk<-a>
Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2005
    author.

I have a Mega-pixel multi-spectral imaging *system* which I must
sell for financial reasons.

This is exactly the same multi-spectral imaging system now being
used by the Museum of Fine Arts Houston, The Library of Congress,
Washington, The Getty Museum and others.

My failed business enterprise with the company that manufactures
these camera systems is someone else's chance of a lifetime.

I am asking approximately $33,000.00 US dollars (negotiable) for the
entire camera system, training included, a fraction of the cost of a
brand new one, (approximately 65,000.00 euros new).

This item is now being offered for sale on-line.  A direct link is
provided below:

I would be pleased to discuss this *system* in detail or negotiate a
sale.

    <URL:http://cm.ebay.com/
    cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?
    uid=21164621&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=7555712011&lk=URL>

        **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped
        for email. There should be no newline.

If you contact me via email I will reply with more detailed
information and web links.  I would be pleased to discuss the sale of
this item with you personally any time.  Please feel free to
telephone.

Dennis A. Baltuskonis
Art Conservation Services
1103 Midnight Drive
San Antonio, TX   78258-6210
210-999-8364
210-481-5250 (evenings)

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 19, 2005