Subject: Survey on attitudes and policies

Survey on attitudes and policies

From: Karen L. Pavelka <pavelka<-a>
Date: Monday, October 3, 2005
We have designed a short questionnaire regarding the general shift
in attitudes and policies about conservation in the past 10 years.
We eagerly request responses from anyone who has experience with or
perceptions of trends in our field during this time period.  It
should not take more than 10-20 minutes of your time.  The
questionnaire is in electronic form and can be found at

    <URL:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=762211351878>

Karen L. Pavelka <pavelka<-a t->ischool< . >utexas< . >edu>
Erin Hammeke <ehammeke<-a t->hotmail< . >com>

                 Distributed: Thursday, October 6, 2005