Subject: New list: Conservators in Turkey

New list: Conservators in Turkey

From: Duygu Cleere <duygucleere<-a>
Date: Saturday, October 1, 2005
I am a Turkish conservator who currently work in London. I am
setting up a conservation email list which aims to improve
professional collaboration between Turkish and foreign conservators
working in Turkey, by encouraging the sharing of experience and
knowledge as well as creating a discussion platform to generate
questions on different conservation practices and issues, national
and international conservation news, job and internship postings
etc.

The language for the emailing list will be English, since it is the
only way to involve foreign conservators in discussions. However,
you may feel free to write either in Turkish or English, as the
postings and their replies will be translated by the system
administrator, if not written in English.

Currently, I am gathering contact details of the conservators who
work in Turkey. If you are a Turkish or a foreign conservator
working (part time or full time) in Turkey and interested in joining
this discussion group to collaborate with the other conservators in
Turkey, please contact

    Duygu Camurcuoglu Cleere
    <dcleere<-a t->gmail< . >com>

Duygu Camurcuoglu Cleere
Archaeological Conservator
The British Museum
Department of Conservation, Documentation and Science
+44 207 323 8384
+44 780 872 6522

                 Distributed: Thursday, October 6, 2005