Subject: Call for papers--AIC Textile Specialty Group

Call for papers--AIC Textile Specialty Group

From: Ann Frisina <ann.frisina<-a>
Date: Thursday, September 29, 2005
The Textile Specialty Group is accepting submissions for the 2006
AIC meeting in Providence Rhode Island.  The general theme for the
2006 annual meeting is "Using Artifacts: Is Conservation
Compromised?".   This topic offers us the opportunity to create a
broad and diverse session: When are reproductions appropriate? How
does the new digital printing technology influence our decisions and
treatments? What is acceptable use of a textile object? How has
science and technology influenced our use of objects?  These are a
few of the questions we face daily, and all provide great food for
thought. Think about your work, and consider sharing your
experiences by presenting a paper at the meeting. Please contact,

    Ann Frisina TSG
    Program Chair
    ann.frisina<-a t->mnhs< . >org

with your ideas.