Subject: New web site--Job opportunities

New web site--Job opportunities

From: David Lanning <dl<-a>
Date: Thursday, September 29, 2005
    author.

We are launching a 'Job Opportunities' page on our web site
<URL:http://www.hewit.com>, where we would like to give employers
the chance of advertising their bookbinding, restoration and/or
conservation vacancies.  Please send us an e-mail if you have
vacancies that you would like us to advertise for you. We do not
mind where in the world the vacancy is based and it is our pleasure
to offer this service free of charge.

David Lanning
J. Hewit and Sons Ltd.
sales<-a t->hewit< . >com