Subject: Education

Education

From: Carrie Thomas <carrielt<-a>
Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Michael Hall <mike [at] meaco__com> on behalf of Samantha Greatbatch
writes

>...  I have the book
>Environmental Management by Mary Cassar to start me off but was
>wondering if there are recommendations for papers, web sites or even
>workshops or courses in the UK that may be open to me that will give
>me a better understanding of the conservation field.  I do not have
>a conservation background so will need to start with the basics and
>work my way up.

You could have a look at our online education program "Caring for
Heritage Collections" at

    <URL:http://www.culturalconservation.unimelb.edu.au/
        courses/online.html>

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newline.

Carrie Thomas
The Centre for Cultural Materials Conservation at
The University of Melbourne
c/o 99 Shiel St
North Melbourne 3051
+61 9348 5700 (Monday to Thursday)