Subject: Source for polyfilla sought

Source for polyfilla sought

From: Rod Stewart <info<-a>
Date: Friday, September 16, 2005
Anna Studebaker <anna.studebaker [at] metmuseum__org> writes

>... I can't find another supplier for the Canadian
>polyfilla.  Any suggestions? The company and its north of the border
>distributors won't sell it to me.

LePage Polyfilla Cellulose Filler comes in 1kg, 2kg, and 10kg
packages. It can be found in every hardware store in Canada. I'd be
amazed if there is not an exact duplicate product in the US. In any
case, if you're stuck, I would be happy to pick up a quantity for
you and FedEx it to you. You could reimburse me by return mail. It
costs +/- $4.50/kg in the small package, and +/-$30.00/kg in the
10kg bag.

Rod Stewart
Historic Plaster Conservation Services Limited
26 Barrett Street
Port Hope Ontario L1A1M7

               Distributed: Thursday, September 22, 2005