Subject: Sharing conservation publications

Sharing conservation publications

From: Barbara Appelbaum <aandh<-a>
Date: Monday, September 19, 2005
Based on the response to my note about giving away extra copies of
conservation journals, it is clear that there are a lot of places
that would appreciate donations.  Are there, perhaps, more people
who have duplicates to give away?  If so, we may be able to set up
an online list to match up donors with donees.

    **** Moderator's comments: See Conservation DistList Instance:
    19:8 Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Barbara Appelbaum
Appelbaum and Himmelstein
444 Central Park West
New York, NY  10025
212-666-4630
Fax: 212-316-1039

               Distributed: Thursday, September 22, 2005