Subject: Source for polyfilla sought

Source for polyfilla sought

From: Anna Studebaker <anna.studebaker<-a>
Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Has anybody had any luck with Conservator's Emporium recently?  I've
faxed and called and haven't been able to get anywhere.
Subsequently, I can't find another supplier for the Canadian
polyfilla.  Any suggestions? The company and its north of the border
distributors won't sell it to me.

Anna Studebaker
Assistant Manager for Laboratories and Studio
The Sherman Fairchild Center for Objects Conservation
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Ave
New York NY 10028

               Distributed: Thursday, September 15, 2005