Subject: Food and drink

Food and drink

From: Margaret Contompasis <mcontomp<-a>
Date: Tuesday, September 6, 2005
The Indiana University Art Museum is in the process of formalizing
our policy on food and drink in art holding areas. We are interested
in how other museums have dealt with the issue of food and drink in
art holding areas that are also primary work areas for staff
including conservation, photography, registration and exhibitions.

    **** Moderator's comments: This question is asked repeatedly. If
    people would contribute their food and drink policies to
    Conservation OnLine we could all benefit.

Margaret K. Contompasis
The Gayl W. and Beverly Doster
Conservator of Paintings
Indiana University Art Museum

               Distributed: Saturday, September 10, 2005