Subject: Conference on cultural property protection

Conference on cultural property protection

From: Ton Cremers <museum-security<-a>
Date: Sunday, September 4, 2005
The National Conference on Cultural Property Protection is scheduled
for February 26, 2006 through March 1, 2006 at the Crystal Gateway
Marriott, Arlington Virginia.

The theme for this years conference is:
    "Protecting our Legacy"

Some of the tentatively scheduled topics include:

    Emergency Management Issues
    Pre-Employment Screening
    Year in Review
    Functional and Aesthetic Designs for security, fire and life
    safety systems
    Guard Force Management
    Library Issues
    Student Security Officers at Universities - Pros/Cons

On Tuesday, February 28 we will be visiting the National Gallery of
Art and the National Museum of the American Indian.

Although our web page <URL:http://natconf.si.edu> is under
construction please visit it periodically as we expect it to be up
and running shortly.

When planning your trip remember our final training session on
March 1, 2006 generally ends around 4pm.

If you should have any questions or need additional information
please contact Donna Taylor or JJ McLaughlin at 202-357-3375.
Ton Cremers
Museum Security Network

               Distributed: Saturday, September 10, 2005