Subject: Wood beetles

Wood beetles

From: Ercole Gialdi <rgi.ge<-a>
Date: Saturday, September 3, 2005
Lori Arnold <woodbldg [at] aol__com> writes

>I have a client in Greece with a wood beetle problem in her house.
>They are attacking the wood furniture and parts of the architectural
>wood detailing. From the information I have received, I'm quite sure
>it's either a lyctid or anobiid species--both are killed in the same
>manner. Because my client only visits her home in Greece during the
>summer, she needs a system that can deliver Vikane throughout the
>downstairs while she is not there. I suggested a bombing system ...

VELOXY (VEry Low OXYgen) is a clean and safe method to free from
xylophagous insects any kind of object. All the compounds that kill
the parasites by poisoning them are somehow dangerous for human
health (and many times seriously dangerous!) Please visit the RGI
web site and take a look at the references of  Veloxy's customers.
we have also a representative in Greece (Entomokil)

Ing. Ercole Gialdi
RGI Resource Group Integrator srl
Via Pellettier 3
16145 Genova GE
+39 010 3626002
Fax: +39 010 3626799

               Distributed: Saturday, September 10, 2005